Chiesa di San Salvador

This church is held to have been founded in the 7th century and rebuilt in the 12th century by the Canons of St. Augustine, the present church being built between 1507 and 1534. The facade, reconstructed in 1663 to a design by Giuseppe Sardi thanks to a bequest by Jacopo Galli, is rich in decorative sculpture by Bernardo Falcone from the second half of the 17th century.

Some available hotels near this place