Chiesa di Santo Stefano

Built by the hermits of St. Augustine in the 13th century and completely rebuilt in the 14th. It was added to and constructively remodelled in the 1400s. New sculptural and pictorial decoration in the florid Venetian Gothic style have given the building back its original look, with the diligent restoration work of 1900 – 1904. Especially worthy of note is the Gothic doorway by Bartolomeo Bon and Bottega.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place