Museo Correr

The halls are arranged around the Procuratie Vecchie, begun in the 16th century by Bartolomeo Bon with the aid of Guglielmo de Grigi, with entrances from the Napoleonic Procuratie Nuovissime of 1810. They hold a collection of paintings, coins and furnishings which were donated to the city in 1830 by Teodoro Correr. The Correr Museum also holds the Museum of the Risorgimento, with its testimony to the period following the fall of Venice in 1797 and its annexation into the Kingdom of Italy in 1866.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place