Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista

Founded in 1261 and underwent many interventions between the 14th and te 18th centuries. Inside can be seen a beautiful staircase by Mauro Codussi (1498). On the first floor are preserved works by Tintoretto and Sante Peranda. Among the remaining paintings one can admire are two corner pieces, opposite the altar by Giandomenico Tiepolo, and, still on the first floor, the “Four Stories of the Apocalypse” by Palma the Younger.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place