Chiesa dei SS. Simeone e Giuda

The church, known as San Simeon Piccolo, was founded in the 9th century. The present building dates from between 1718 and 1738, having been rebuilt by Giovanni Scalfarotto in imitation of the Pantheon in Rome. With a large dome and a pronaos, inscribed with the name of Scalfarotto, preceded by staircases, on the pediment is to be found the marble relief “Il martirio dei due santi titolari” by Francesco Penso, known as “il Cabianca”.

Some available hotels near this place