Palazzo Da Mula

The summer residence of the Venetian patricians. The facade features large Gothic windows and Veneto-Byzantine patere and panels from the 12th and 13th centuries. It is one of the few palazzi which escaped the restructuration of the island in the 1800s. beside the palazzo stood the famous abbey and church of St. Cyprian which was founded in 1108 and was the Patriarchal Seminary from 1507 to 1817. Today the site is a vegetable garden.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place